- Alocasia Cucullata Indoor Plant - Elephant Ear Plant 30-40cm in Height.
- They are a wonderful addition to any room in the home and are very easy to care for as a houseplant, be it in a hall, bedroom, living room.
- Bang on-trend as a houseplant it features upright, wing-shaped leaves and slowly develops a little trunk over time.
- Lush foliage will help to clense and purify your air.
- Alocasia cuculatta is a form of tropical Elephant Ears that boast immense, spectacular foliage for planting in full sun to partial shade.
Can grow up to 1.5m in the right conditions.
Season of Interest
All year round.
Find a location near a sunny window or a bright spot in your home, but be mindful to pick a location, where the sun doesn’t shine down directly onto the plant.
Keep Alocasia plants moist all year; they are water-loving plants. You want to keep the soil moist, but not soggy. They require less water during the winter months because the plant is dormant. Allow the top few inches of soil to become nearly dry before watering. This will help keep the soil evenly moist. Soggy soil makes the plant susceptible to fungal infections.
Best Growing Conditions
The Cucullata plant thrives in bright, dappled sunlight. It requires environments with average humidity. The Alocasia Cucullata plants love pleasantly warm temperatures and enjoy being misted from time to time. These beauties do best in soils that are moist and well-draining.