- Aloe Vera Plants (2 Plants) 25-30cm in Height - Perfect Plants for Beginners.
- Aloe plants are pretty low-maintenance, since they don't require much water, Water deeply, but sparingly.
- Aloe vera is a medicinal plant that’s been used to treat various health conditions for thousands of years. The sap is also known to reduce burns and inflammation on the skin.
- Your plant will be happy in a well-lit location. With most houseplants, it is best to avoid direct sunlight, as it can scorch their leaves. We believe that a little way back from a window in a bright room is optimum.
- This plant has a variety of uses including converting carbon dioxide to oxygen.
- Great architectural shape and interest.
Aloe vera plants typically grow between 30-60cm tall, but can grow up to 90 cm in the right conditions.
Season of Interest
All year round.
Sitting your Aloe Vera plant in any South facing window is a great choice because it will get lots of sunlight.
Aloe vera plants should be watered deeply but infrequently. You need to offer the plant enough water for it to replenish its reserves, but not that often that it causes rotting at the roots or at the base of the plant.
Best Growing Conditions
Aloes grow in poor soil with good drainage. The best growth is found where they receive at least eight hours of bright light.