Pink fruit berry bush in 9cm pot
- Blueberry Pink Lemonade is a reliable hardy blueberry shrub that is not only fruit baring, but also an attractive bushy plant for your beloved garden.
- This superb mid to late season variety produces an abundance of delicious, juicy berries in late summer; fantastic for extending the fruiting season when grown with an early-maturing variety.
- Clusters of pretty white, bell-shaped flowers in spring are followed by fiery red foliage in the autumn, making this a valuable hardy shrub for seasonal interest in the garden.
- Blueberry ' Pink Lemonade' is an attractive addition to patio containers or borders, and the fruits are a tasty addition to jams, pies and muffins.
- You will get a Blueberry Bush ' Pink Lemonade' in 9cm pot.
Can grow up to 1.5 m in the right conditions.
Season of Interest
Flowering: May - June Harvesting: Spring - Summer
Best Growing Conditions
It can be grown in large containers or borders and prefers acidic soil (in patio pots or outdorrs). Blueberries shouldn't be harvested too soon. They should be blue in colour and easily come loose from the shrub. Blueberries can be handpicked using your thumb to roll the fruit from the stem into your hand.