Camellia Japonica in a 9cm pot - Outdoor Evergreen Shrub
- Camellia japonica is a beautiful yet hardy, evergreen shrub with rich flowers from early spring and glossy and leathery leaves
- These are an established Camellia plants in a 9cm pot roughly 20-35cm in height - Ready to be planted straight into the garden.
- The glossy foliage remains evergreen giving year round colour and structure in the garden. Over the years Camellia japonica will form a large shrub around 8ft in height.
- This gorgeous shrubs can be planted in either garden borders or indeed a large patio pot.
- Plants may not be in flower at time of dispatch.
Can grow up to 1.5 m in the right conditions.
Season of Interest
Flowering: winter - spring
Best Growing Conditions
To prevent damage to the emerging buds and flowers protect from cold, dry winds and early morning sun. Water established plants in dry weather to prevent bud drop.