- Capsicum Salsa Ornamental Chillies x 2 Plants in 9cm Pots - Chilli Plants for The House.
- Ornamental pepper plant is grown as an annual plant indoors, although it's a perennial when grown in the correct conditions.
- This species will produce small white flowers but it's main attraction is the fruit which appears after flowering.
- Capsicum is a fantastic ornamental pepper that produces slender, fiery red fruits.
- We feel it would make a unique alternative to a house plant, where it will quickly become a talking point in your kitchen!
- Please note, these plants are grown primarily for ornamental purposes, so please don't consume them.
Out of stock
Enter your email below and we'll contact you when It's back in stock.
Can grow up to 60cm in the right conditions.
Season of Interest
All year round.
A lover of bright light and some sunshine (2 -3 hrs), close to an east or west facing window.
The capsicum likes it's soil to be moist at all times. A thorough watering is required but remove excess water from the bottom of the plant tray after.
Best Growing Conditions
"Cool temperatures from 13°C to 26°C are ideal. Avoid lower than 13°C. A potting soil mix which drains well and can retain some water is ideal. Repot every 2 years or when the current pot is too small for your plant. Feed every two weeks with a diluted liquid fertilizer while the plant is flowering and fruiting. Average room humidity is fine, but avoid too much dry air.