Citrus Lemon Tree with Hessian Gift Wrap
Fruit Tree - High Yield
- Citrus Lemon Tree with Edible Lemons On - Mini Lemon Tree 25 cm - House Plants - Fresh Live Tree - Indoor Plants
- Grow your own lemon tree! The lemon tree adapts perfectly to our interiors. It will bring a Mediterranean touch to your apartments in winter and will suit your garden as soon as spring opens.
- Citrus limon offers an awakening scent, colour, and flavour. Young leaves are reddish, and mature to a dark green on the surface and light green below. Be aware there are often sharp thorns on the twigs of the tree. Mildly fragrant flowers come from reddish buds.
- A popular gift for birthdays and celebrations.
- This lemon tree will produce blossom from late spring through to the end of the year. From the blossom, small lemons will be produced, which will quickly swell into ripe and juicy fruits which will ripen for picking late summer up to the end of the year.
Up to 2m
Season of Interest
All year round.
They do best in high humidity. In summer, water around once a week, using rainwater if possible.
Best Growing Conditions
Lemon trees are best grown in warm and humid placess. They also prefer the humidity levels to be as close to 50% as possible. Young trees are particularly sensitive to cold conditions and they should be brought indoors if temperatures take an unexpected drop. Can be grown outdoors in summer throughout most of the UK while daytime temperatures are high enough to promote growth.