Picea Glauca Daisy’s White – 2 Plants
Dwarf Alberta Spruce Tree for Garden and Landscape
- DWARF ALBERTA SPRUCE TREE: Picea Glauca Daisy's White is a stunning dwarf Alberta spruce tree that grows to a height of 35-45cm.
- UNIQUE WHITE NEEDLES: Its white needles provide a unique and stunning contrast to other plants and foliage.
- PERFECT FOR SMALL GARDENS: Its small size makes it perfect for small gardens or container planting.
- BEAUTIFUL FOCAL POINT: This tree is a beautiful focal point for any outdoor space.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Picea Glauca Daisy's White is easy to care for and requires minimal maintenance.
Picea glauca 'Daisy's White' prefers full sun to partial shade. It can tolerate some shade, but it will grow best in a location with at least 6 hours of direct sunlight a day.
Season of Interest
All year round
Water the tree deeply once a week during the growing season, and reduce watering in the winter when the tree is dormant. Avoid overwatering, as this can lead to root rot.
Best Growing Conditions
Soil: Picea glauca 'Daisy's White' prefers moist, well-drained soil that is slightly acidic. It can tolerate a range of soil types, including clay, loam, and sandy soils, but the soil must be well-draining. Fertilizer: Fertilize Picea glauca 'Daisy's White' in the spring with a slow-release fertilizer designed for evergreens. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for application rates. Pruning: Prune the tree in the late winter or early spring to remove any dead, damaged, or diseased branches. Avoid pruning too much, as this can reduce the tree's overall health and vigor.