Raspberry Autumn Bliss Root Cane for UK Climates
- The customers' favourite plant! One of the best autumn-fruiting raspberry introductions in recent years with up to 2.5kg of large, deep-red berries with a deliciously sweet flavour.
- Can be harvested from late July through to October. Height up to 150cm (59.1in) and spread up to 50cm (19.7in), hardy shrub plant good for patio, kitchen garden and wildlife gardens.
- Perfect for beginners - This is an easy to grow variety making it perfect for beginners and children to grow.
- Sunny spot - For this reason, the fruit bush should be planted in full sun. Raspberries thrive in well-drained garden soil. It's best to give the tree extra water during dry spells.
- What you get - 3 Raspberry Autumn Bliss Bare Root Cane.
Can grow up to 2 m in the right conditions.
Season of Interest
Fruiting: summer - autumn
Best Growing Conditions
Raspberries thrive in well-drained garden soil. It's best to give the tree extra water during dry spells. Raspberry's spread by sending out suckers; these will need to be pulled up annually to keep the plant in the desired space. Thinning canes in summer to approximately 10 cm (4") apart will help to boost fruit production.