Rose Bush ‘New Baby Boy’
Gift Wrapped Rose Bush
- BRITISH GROWN ROSE - Fully Hardy For Our Climate
- Stunning White Rose Bush - Very Strong And Healthy Plants However May Not Be In Flower At The Time Of Purchase
- Gift wrapped in our stylish hessian Gift Wrap inc Huge Gift Bow
- Personalise Your Message For Your Loved one - Please Specify If You Wish A Message to Be Added
- A Unique Living Gift That Wont Be Forgotten And Will Bring Many Years Of Happiness
This rose can grow up to 1 m with a spread of up to 0.8m, in the correct conditions.
Season of Interest
This plant will flower in Summer and Autumn and will have follage in Spring, Summer and Autumn.
This plant grows best in full/ partial sun.
Keep your rose moist but well–drained. A good tip is to avoid watering your rose bushes during the heat of the day. Try to get in the habit of watering them first thing in the morning before the sun gets too high.
Best Growing Conditions
Plant in a sunny spot, which gets at least four hours of sunlight a day Avoid very exposed, windy sites Allow enough space around the plant – about 60cm (2ft) – so it doesn’t have to compete for water and light.