Two-Toned Hybrid Tea Rose Bush for The Garden in a 3 Litre Pot
- WORLD FAMOUS - The Peace is an award winning, world famous Hybrid Tea rose with very larger fragrant flowers. It has received awards by the RHS and has been voted into the Rose Hall of Fame.
- LOOK - This rose bush has a bushy upright habit with large glossy dark green leaves. Each flower features up to 45 lightly ruffled petals of golden-yellow to white, with rosy-pink edges.
- LONG FLOWERING - The long stems are ideal to cut and as the bush is vigorous, it will grow more to replace those that you take away. The young leaves are glossy but with age they become less so.
- PLANTING POSITION - Plant in full sun, but will tolerate other aspects too. Best not to plant roses where other roses have grown previously.
- PLEASE NOTE - Rose bush may not be in flower at time of dispatch. All of our roses bushes are cut back from OCTOBER - MARCH every year to help maintain a strong plant.
This rose can grow up to 1 m with a spread of up to 0.8m, in the correct conditions.
Season of Interest
This plant will flower in Summer and Autumn and will have follage in Spring, Summer and Autumn.
This plant grows best in full/ partial sun.
Keep your rose moist but well–drained. A good tip is to avoid watering your rose bushes during the heat of the day. Try to get in the habit of watering them first thing in the morning before the sun gets too high.
Best Growing Conditions
Plant in a sunny spot, which gets at least four hours of sunlight a day Avoid very exposed, windy sites Allow enough space around the plant – about 60cm (2ft) – so it doesn’t have to compete for water and light.