Houseleek in 9cm Pot - Sempervivum Succulent Perennial - Cold Tolerant Evergreen Plant
- A deep red shade fills the plant, before being sporadically joined by light green in various areas of the succulent.
- Sempervivum should be planted in moist, well-drained soil and kept in full sun at the best of times.
- This beautiful hardy Sempervivum "Butterscotch Baby" has very beautiful coloured leaves and gives an enchanting effect. As the plants get older, more and more new plants will grow.
- In winter, this Sempervivum is frost resistant to -10 degrees. Do not water the Sempervivum during winter.
- You will receive a plant in a 9cm pot.
Out of stock
Enter your email below and we'll contact you when It's back in stock.
Season of Interest
All year around.
Water soil thoroughly and allow it to fully drain/dry completely between waterings.
Best Growing Conditions
Most mature indoor succulent plants need five to six hours of direct sunlight per day to grow and thrive indoors. Succulent plants usually need to be watered in the morning or early evening when temperatures are cooler. Succulent plants need well-draining soil that doesn’t retain too much moisture. One of the easiest ways to ensure they stay healthy is repotting them every so often, though it depends on how quickly you want your succulent to grow. Succulents don’t need a lot of fertilizing. They only require it once or twice a year during the growing season, which is spring and summer.