Great Value Tray Mix Bedding Plants | Vibrant and Colourful Flowers for Your Garden
- Plants are ready to be planted directly into the ground or into larger pots
- Sweet pea plants are known for their fragrant, colorful flowers
- Easy to care for and perfect for beginners or experienced gardeners
- Three potfulls of sweet pea plants (like the picture) PLEASE NOTE some plants may not have as much growth as the picture
- They have a fantastic scent and produces a huge amount of flowers
- This listing will include 3 potfulls of sweet pea plants (which can be divided) and have a mix of gorgeous colours
Can reach heights of 25-30cm (10-12") with a spread of 25-30cm (10-12").
Season of Interest
June to August
Three potfulls of sweet pea plants (like the picture) PLEASE NOTE some plants may not have as much growth as the picture They have a fantastic scent and produces a huge amount of flowers This listing will include 3 potfulls of sweet pea plants (which can be divided) and have a mix of gorgeous colours
Sweet pea plants require regular watering, especially during dry spells. Water deeply once or twice per week, depending on weather conditions and soil moisture.
Best Growing Conditions
Soil: Sweet pea plants prefer well-drained soil that is rich in organic matter. A pH level between 6.0 and 7.5 is optimal. Fertilizer: Apply a balanced fertilizer every 3-4 weeks during the growing season to promote healthy growth and abundant blooms. Temperature: Sweet pea plants prefer cool temperatures between10-21°C and can tolerate light frosts. Hot temperatures above 24°C may cause the plants to stop blooming. Supports: As sweet pea plants grow, they will need support from trellises, stakes, or other structures to prevent them from falling over. Pruning: Sweet pea plants benefit from regular pruning to encourage bushy growth and more blooms. Pinch off the tips of the main stems when they reach 4-6 inches tall, and remove any dead or faded flowers to promote continuous blooming.