Large Evergreen Shrub in 2 Litre Pot
- Vaccinium vitis-idaea is an attractive addition to patio containers or borders, producing fruits that are a tasty addition to jams, pies and muffins.
- This plant is a small evergreen shrub which fruits the lingonberry or also known as cowberry
- The fruits have an amazing sweet taste but still offers plenty of health benefits – they’re packed full of vitamins, antioxidants and are classified as a superfood.
- This superb mid to late season variety produces an abundance of delicious, juicy berries in late summer. Fantastic for extending the fruiting season when grown with an early-maturing variety.
- Strong plant in a 2 litre pot - Ready to plant in patio pot or in the garden.
Can grow up to 75 cm in the right conditions.
Season of Interest
Full sun / Partial shade
Best Growing Conditions
Soil Preference: Acid, alkaline, neutral, clay, loamy, sandy (will tolerate most soil types). The soil must be well-drained.