Perennial ground cover.
- VERY HARDY - Aubretia Audrey are small and highly collectable plants, producing exquisite little flowers in a range of vibrant hues. As they come from mountainous regions, many are very hardy.
- EASY TO GROW - They're easy to grow too, as long as you give them sharply draining compost. They thrive in containers, where a small collection can create a cheery display all year round
- WHAT YOU GET - This listing is for 3 large plants in 10.5 cm pots. Great value !!!
- CASCADING - Looks spectacular when cascading over a wall or the edge of a pot, and it also makes a handsome addition to the front of the border or rockery.
- Depending on the season it may contain flowers.
Out of stock
Enter your email below and we'll contact you when It's back in stock.
Can grow up to 10 cm in the right conditions.
Season of Interest
Flowering: spring - summer
Best Growing Conditions
Water when first planted but once established it should take care of itself. Top dress with a 50/50 mixture of horticultural sand and leaf mould with a small handful of lime added, in spring. Once it has finished flowering shear it over to keep it nice and tight and prevent it going straggly, just don’t go right into the old woody growth. It should then grow new leaves which will keep the nice tight cushion form.