Drumstick Primula Flowering Plant
- WONDERFUL FLOWERS to decorate any pot or any place in your garden.
- COLOURFUL - This listing is for two different colours depending on availability. These plants bring colour to any spot in your garden.
- EASY TO GROW - They're easy to grow too, as long as you give them sharply draining compost. They thrive in containers, where a small collection can create a cheery display all year round.
- FLOWERS - Depending on the season it may contain flowers.
- WHAT YOU GET - This listing is for 2 large plants in 10.5 cm pots. Great value !!!
Out of stock
Enter your email below and we'll contact you when It's back in stock.
Can grow to 0.1–0.5 metres in the correct conditions.
Season of Interest
Flowering March to July.
They prefer brightly lit windowsills, but the fancy indoor plant should not be exposed to direct sunlight. When planting them outside, put them in a shady or dappled corner.
Primulas need adequate, even, and regular moisture to thrive. They shouldn't be soggy, but don't let the soil dry out either. Look for signs of wilting.
Best Growing Conditions
Part shade lover, it is best grown in humus-rich, consistently moist, neutral to acid soils. This plant may be grown in full sun in cool summer areas, provided the soil remains moist. Mulch this plant to help maintain the soil moisture and keep the roots cool. Wet soil tolerated. This plant is very versatile and can be used in partially shaded beds, borders, in cottage gardens, rock gardens, bog gardens, or along streams, ponds or water gardens. Lovely when mixed with flowering bulbs! A low maintenance plant (Cut back after flowering), virtually diseases-free. Watch out for pests such as aphids, vine weevil, slugs and glasshouse red spider mite.