Succulent Wedding Déco in 5.5 cm Pots
- Mix Depends On Time Of Year And What Looks Best At The Time Of Order And May Vary From Image Shown. 10 Easy To Grow Varieties.
- Mixed Of Shapes And Sizes - 10 Succulents. At least 5 different varieties.
- All Plants Very Easy To Grow And Require Next To No Attention Other Watering Once Every 2 Weeks (roughly).
- Beautiful Hand Picked Picked Plants By Our Grower.
- The pot is for temporary use, and that it should be replaced to maintain its health and improve its growth.
- The unique beauty of succulents allows you to experience the elegance of flowers while standing out from the traditional wedding crowd.
Season of Interest
All year around
Indirect to bright light
Water soil thoroughly and allow it to fully drain/dry completely between waterings
Best Growing Conditions
Most mature indoor succulent plants need five to six hours of direct sunlight per day to grow and thrive indoors. Succulent plants usually need to be watered in the morning or early evening when temperatures are cooler. Succulent plants need well-draining soil that doesn’t retain too much moisture. One of the easiest ways to ensure they stay healthy is repotting them every so often, though it depends on how quickly you want your succulent to grow. Succulents don’t need a lot of fertilizing. They only require it once or twice a year during the growing season, which is spring and summer.