Strawberry Plants Vine for UK Climates
- Very firm strawberry variety with a good shelf life.
- The high production, firmness and long shelf life of the fruit make this variety extremely suitable for both the grower and the trade.
- These are bare root plants so will need soaked when you first recieve them and planted straight away. Can be planted in patio pots or indeed garden borders.
- The large fruits have a good flavour with a strong strawberry aroma.
- This listing includes 36 Bare Root Strawberry Runners.
Out of stock
Enter your email below and we'll contact you when It's back in stock.
Can grow up to 25 cm in the right conditions.
Season of Interest
Full sun but be wary of damage from sunburn.
Best Growing Conditions
Strawberry 'Elsanta' is a vigorous grower with good resistance to red core (Phytophthora fragariae) a soil-transmitted fungal disease. It happily produces runners, enabling you to quickly increase your 'patch' or replace older plants. Before planting, soak in water to hydrate. Plant in garden or pot and maintain soil moisture.